1. They are easy. This is about as easy as cloth diapering can get. It is like using disposables only you never have to run to the store or worry about running out. You are just a load of laundry away from having all the diapers you need. They can be put on even a squirmy baby in a flash..
2. They are cute. bumGenius diapers make little baby bums all rounded and smooth and pastel or bright.
3. They fit under all baby clothes. It seems today that most baby clothes are made with the expectation of slim, trim disposable diapers. Bulky diapers can make some baby clothing styles difficult to use. Baby jeans need little baby behinds, just because of how they are usually shaped. Little baby skorts too, seem to fit better with trimmer diapers. Sure you can skip these styles if you need to. But I don’t have to plan my baby’s wardrobe around how big her behind is when she has on a bumGenius. They’re nice and trim!
4. They are modern. These are not your grandma’s diapers. These bumGenius are high tech with their super absorbent inserts and liner that keeps baby dry. These are the diapers that change people’s minds about what it means to cloth diaper. So don’t be afraid to let them show a bit!
5. They can roll up after use. There are times when I forget a wet bag or can’t reach if for some reason. The way these diapers can roll up into their own tight little package after use is really handy.
6. That little flap that covers the insert is great for catching that up-the-back-power-squirt of poo that little ones can produce. If you have ever changed a diaper where there was more poo on the outside than there was on the inside, you know exactly what I mean.
7. They fit easily into a diaper bag and are a great all-purpose travel solution. They are compact and make changing a diaper on the go a breeze.
8. They were designed by a mom. I feel a sense of pride and camaraderie using something that was made by a mom who was struggling in the trenches just like I do every day. She dealt with the same issues and successes on a daily basis.
9. Those stretchy tabs are fabulous! I can get a good tight fit that never droops. I hate plumber butt on babies. Well, I’m not a fan of it on anyone.
10. They are backed by Cotton Babies customer service. Our team is willing to troubleshoot and help with any problem your diapering system presents. Worried or having a problem with your diapers? Give them a call at 1-314-892-1855. They are very responsive.