A well-stocked diaper bag can make a huge difference when you’re away from home. But, if you’re like me, your bag often becomes a black hole for receipts, loose change, food wrappers, and other junk you probably don’t need in there. This eliminates precicous space for the necessities.. you know, stuff you actually should have like diapers, wipes, bottles, etc.
How do you determine what you really need in your bag? I mean, choosing the items that have a permanent place in your bag is a really tough decision. Trust me. You never know when you’re going to need those expired fast food coupons, right?
When it comes to packing your bag, it all depends on where you’re going, how long you’ll be out, how many children you’re traveling with, and the age of your baby(ies).
Since everyone is different, it’s hard to pinpoint the exact products you’ll need in your bag, but below are the basic essentials to get you through a few hours on the go.
- Diapers (duh). Diapers are an absolute must-have. You don’t want to be caught away from home without one because babies go to the bathroom a lot, causing diapers to be checked a lot. To play it safe, bring AT LEAST one diaper for every hour you’ll be out (ex: If you’re going to be gone for eight hours, bring eight diapers).
- Wet Bag. Wet bags are a cloth diapering mamas BFF. They’re an easy way to store your dirty cloth diapers when you’re away from home. It is a reusable, waterproof and leak resistant bag that zips shut to help keep odors (and liquids) from escaping. You can also use wet bags to transport wet clothes, swim suits, and more.
- Wipes. Whether you use cloth or disposable wipes, you need something to clean your baby’s butt. Keep a few on hand. Wipes can also be used to clean tiny hands, faces and dirty surface.
- Portable Changing Pad. This will come in handy when you need to change a diaper in a place you may not your little one to touch. You could also use a blanket if you do not have a changing pad. Bags like the Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall come with built-in changing stations.
- Toy. Keep little fingers busy and help ease meltdowns and tantrums. You can also keep your kid occupied with art supplies and books.
- aden + anais swaddle. Blankets have many purposes when away from home. Keep your baby warm and provide shade, or use one as a nursing cover, burp cloth, changing pad and more.
- Bottle/Sippy Cup/Snacks – Your little one will get hungry/thirsty. Have the right amount of nourishment to meet your baby’s needs.
- Sun Screen. Protect your child’s delicate skin and pack sunscreen (or a hat). Apply when necessary.
- Extra Clothes. The time will come when your baby has a poopsplosion. More than likely, it will be when you’re in public. Keep those clothes in your bag. You will be glad you did.
- Sanitizer. This goes without saying. Germs are EVERYWHERE.
- First aid kit. It’s always nice to have antibotic oinment, bandaids, ice packs and kisses on hand for any potential boo-boos.
- Contact/Emergency Info. In case of an emergency, be prepared and have all your medical information on hand such as allergies, doctors, prescriptions, insurance cards, etc.
Other Key Items:
- Pumping supplies
- Breast pads
- Phone charger
- Diaper rash cream
- Baby carrier
Tell us – What’s in your diaper bag?
I have a skip hop duo diaper bag. I love how lightweight and organized it is,while still being relatively compact. For my 6 month old, I carry a terry washcloth just in case we need it.it goes in an outer pocket where I can grab for it fast. Also carry a teether and a cloth book, few diapers,wipes pack,and some diaper rash cream bc dd has terribly sensitive skin. In a separate compartment I have an outfit and onesie and baby legs. In another medi bag I carry benadryl, epi, hydrocortisone, and another ointment. And of course dispenser. I also carry my keys,cell,and large wallet. Some additional things I have are a cream for myself, a sanitizer, a bit, tissue pack, gripe water, and a tiny bumgenius wetbag. Hth someone else with an ebf six month old.
Longchamps Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite Vertbaudet; Sac Longchamp D’occasion Pas Cher.
Sac De Cours Longchamp Pas Cher Usa;
Longchamp Pas Cher Pliage Cuir Online. Longchamp Grande Taille Pas Cher Yvelines; Le Site Sac Longchamp Pas Cher Est
Il Fiable Kamas. Sac Longchamp Pliage Pas Cher Taille M; Sac À Main Pas Cher Longchamp. Sac De Voyage Longchamp Pas Cher; La Redoute Sac Longchamp Pas
Saint Francois Longchamp Pas Cher Lloyd
http://dev.njeca.org/index.php/blog/item/4-pellentesque-habitant-morbi-tristique-senectus-et-netus?start=10 Sac A Main Longchamp Pas Cher Cuir
http://www.arteventimanagement.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=37 Sac À Dos Longchamps Pas Cher
http://nowydzwon.pl/rozmaitosci.php?id=422 Acheter Un Longchamp Pas Cher Femme
http://my.olgpk.ru/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=24&itemid=152&comment=000588&limitstart=120 Longchamp Legende
Pas Cher Cdiscount
my web page; sac Longchamp Planete Pas Cher
Air Max 1 Femme Pas Chere; Site chaussure air max pas
cher. Air Max Pas Cher Femme Rose; Air max 90 rouge pas cher. Air Max Femme Pas Chère; Nike air jordan retro 6 pas cher. Air Max 1 Essential Pas Cher;
Chaussures nike air max 1 pas cher. Air Max 1 Pas Cher Femme; Basket nike air max
femme pas cher.
http://academyctims.zp.ua/index.php/zaporozhskij-filial/pozdravlyaem/item/11-predsedatel-uchjonogo-soveta air max
force 1 blanc pas cher
http://www.pishro-net.ir/index.php/services/آدرس-و-تلفن.html nike air max 90 rose pas cher
air max 1 pas cher chine
http://www.30feb.nl/index.php/blog-30feb/item/23-de-dag-die-verdween?start=56340 nike air
max blanche femme pas cher
http://www.excursionesproviatour.com/index.php/panama air jordan pas cher pour
Here is my web site … Chaussures Nike Air Max Femme Pas Cher