Keeping your little one dry through the night is just as simple as keeping your little one dry through the day. You just need to find a nighttime solution that works for YOU and your baby. Since some babies do not wet through their diapers at night, you may not experience leaks. Some babies wake up for a midnight feeding and a diaper change, so you will not experience any leaks then either. If your baby is a heavy wetter or sleeps consistently, then you may need to find an overnight cloth diapering solution. Here are our top ways to effectively use cloth diapers at night.
Try some of these tips to help you cloth diaper at night and stay leak-free!
1. Double up inserts for cloth diapers at night.
With bumGenius 5.0, or other similar pocket styles, you can stuff additional inserts into the diaper to increase the absorbency. Try using both the one-size insert and the newborn/diaper doubler at once. This may help prevent leaks, but remember, as your little one eats, drinks, and sleeps more, this may not be enough absorbency.
2. Use Hemp.
Hemp is a natural fiber that is very absorbent, without adding a lot of bulk. It’s an ideal insert for heavy wetters. Like other natural fibers, hemp takes a bit longer to absorb than microfiber, so when adding one of these inserts to your bumGenius 5.0, Freetime, or Flip diapers, place it underneath the stay-dry and microfiber layers. This also helps to wick moisture away from your little one’s skin, helping prevent rashes.
- Hemp Babies Little Weeds are intended for one-size cloth diapers on a small rise setting — whether it’s a pocket style or an all-in-one. Little Weeds feature two layers of hemp to ensure that your diapers wash clean easily and dry quickly. Designed to fold in half for four layers of absorbency and less bulk, it pairs perfectly with smaller cloth diapers.
- Hemp Babies Bigger Weeds are similar to Little Weeds, but specifically designed to be used as an insert in a diaper on the medium or large rise setting. Bigger Weeds fold in thirds for six layers of hemp absorbency.
- Hemp Babies Diaper Doublers are a preshaped insert that is available in two sizes – small or large. Since these are not folded, Diaper Doublers are a trimmer choice than the other Hemp Babies inserts. The size and shape of the Hemp Babies Diaper Doublers makes for ideal use with a prefold, all-in-two, or hybrid style of diaper.
3. Adjust the fit of your diapers.
Depending on where your diaper is leaking, you may need to troubleshoot the fit, which you can read more about here.
4. Use cotton.
Cotton is another option for adding absorbency. Cotton prefolds can be used inside a cover like Econobum or Flip, or even as an insert inside your favorite pocket diaper. Try Chinese, Indian, Econobum, or Flip Day or Night Time inserts.
5. Try Diapers with Natural Fibers.
Diapers with natural fibers like bumGenius Elemental are more absorbent than those with synthetic fibers. To give your overnight cloth diaper routine a kickstart, use a diaper with natural fibers. Add additional absorbency if needed.
6. Call us for troubleshooting using cloth diapers at night
Give us a call at 314-892-1855 if you are still having trouble nailing down your nighttime cloth diaper routine, we can help you find a solution!
Hello admin, i see your page needs fresh articles. Daily updates
will rank your site in google higher, content is king nowadays.
If you are to lazy to write unique content everyday you should search in google for:
Ightsero’s Essential Tool