There comes a time in your cloth diapering journey where you’re going to have to give up cloth. I know… It may be hard to part with your beloved bumGenius Freetimes or Flips, especially if it’s your favorite Genius Series print, but there’s still a light at the end of the tunnel.
When your little one is nearing the potty train, you can still use cloth… AND some of your top Genius Prints will still be available!
Flip Potty Trainers are a one-size waterproof shell with removable stretchy side panels that creates a comfortable fit, while the replaceable 100% cotton pads let your little one learn by feeling wetness. Now your child can pull them up and down when it’s time to go, or you can unsnap the side, making messy changes less messy.
- Pull-on or snap-off
- Removable, stretch-to-fit side panels create a custom fit
- Form-fitting leg elastic prevents leaks
- Waterproof shell, Wipe clean and reuse
- Hook & Loop strips secure pad in place
- Soft, ultra-absorbent, cotton pad folds down to adjust size
- Colorful interchangeable tabs allow for hundreds of potential looks
- Replace pads instead of the entire trainer when accidents happen
How to Use:
- First, unsnap the stretchy tabs. You may notice that these tabs are made from the same material as your cloth diapers, which are designed to hug your baby snug and securely.
- Next lay the cotton insert in the shell. You can also use Hemp or Flip Disposable Inserts. Be sure to place your insert under the flap.
- Resnap your trainer for a custom fit and adjust the rise accordingly
- Check your toddler’s legs to ensure there are no gaps to avoid leaks
- If your little one soils the insert, simply remove it, store it in your wet bag or pail until laundry day, wipe the cover, then replace.
Note: Remember to prep your inserts so they become fully absorbent before use. Find the full instructions here.
Watch this video to learn more about Flip Trainers.