Happy Real Diaper Week, everyone! As we do around this time every year, we’re hosting a scavenger hunt on Pinterest to kick off Real Diaper Week! Help spread awareness about cloth diapers, learn about some awesome natural parenting products, and win some great prizes along the way. Why wouldn’t you want to play?!
Here’s how to join in on the fun:
1. Create a new public Pinterest board titled, “Cotton Babies Real Diaper Week 2016.”
2. Click the “Pin It” button at the top of this page to pin this blog to your board.
3. From April 22 – May 8, check the Cotton Babies Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for clues. *Note: We will post a few clues daily. Each clue hints to one product on cottonbabies.com. The time in which the clues are posted will vary per site.
4. Search cottonbabies.com for the answer to each clue. Once found, click the “Pin It” button on the product page to pin the product to your “Cotton Babies Real Diaper Week 2016” board. *Be sure you’re logged into Pinterest!
5. Include hashtags, #CBScavengerHunt2016 and #RealDiaperWeek on each of your pinned answers.
We’ll select a few random winners throughout the two weeks to win a prize. At the end of the scavenger hunt, one lucky person will be chosen as the grand prize winner and receive a 12-pack of bumGenius, Flip or Econobum diapers to help them get started on their cloth diapering journey.
Only original pins from www.cottonbabies.com are eligible entries. Re-pins or pins from other websites are not valid. This contest is hosted and sponsored by Cotton Babies. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. We hereby release Pinterest of any liability. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of end of giveaway.