Winter is in full swing and the cold weather is here to stay! Stay prepared when temperatures are low with some of my favorite cold weather essentials. Each of the items below will keep your baby safe and warm during the cooler months, and you can find everything you need at Cotton Babies.
1. Moby Knot Hat: Keep your babe warm and stylish with this Moby Knot Hat.. Made from soft cotton (100%).
2. Nose Frida: The NoseFrida nasal aspirator is great to have on hand for those yucky winter colds. Highly recommended by pediatricians and moms!
3. Zutano Cozie Fleece Mittens: These cozy mittens are sure to keep your little ones hands warm this winter season.
4. Lamby Lamb Skin Cuddle Rug: This Lamb Skin Cuddle rug is great for the cooler months. Keeps your little on snuggled and warm.
5. Bobux Chocolate Pull-apart Boot: These buttery leather boots stay on your child’s feet and are pediatrician approved!
6. California Baby Calming Soothing & Healing Spray: Winter weather tends to bring dry winter skin.. Keep your little ones skin moisturized and smooth with this healing spray. Also perfect for newborns and up!
7. Zutano Cozie Fleece Elf Romper: This romper comes in a variety of colors and the cozy fleece material keeps your little one comfy and warm.
8. Trumpette Socks Cheeritoes: Warm and the skid resistant soles are perfect for new walkers.
9. Aden and Anais Mum + Bub Ultra Gentle Lotion: Keep dry hydrated with this rich moisturizer that is not only great for your little one, but you as well.
10. Aden + Anais Dream Blanket: This blanket is made from a thick muslin fabric and comes in a variety of prints. Perfect for newborns and up!
11. Freaker Drink Cozie: The Freaker Cozie keeps bottles warm when you are out and about in the cold weather.