Real Mom Talk: Homemade Orange Berry Yogurt Popsicles
June 23, 2014 7:44 pm
Homemade popsicles are on of my favorite things to make during the warm summer months. They are perfect for cooling off, yummy to eat, and a great way to get fruits and veggies into your littles one’s diet. We are avid homemade popsicle eaters around here, and today, I’m sharing our latest frozen popsicle recipe that we like to call Orange Berry Yogurt Pops. These pops are a great source of vitamins and antioxidants. You can find popsicle molds at almost any grocery store and online.
- (This recipe makes about 6-8 popsicles)
- 1/2 c. Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 6 Whole fresh or frozen strawberries (remove stems)
- 3/4 c. Orange Juice
- 1/2 c. Greek Yogurt
- Popsicle Molds
Note: if your little on is dairy free, leave the yogurt out of the recipe
- Rinse blueberries, strawberries, and place in blender.
- Add yogurt and orange juice.
- Pour blended mixture into popsicle molds. Be sure to leave a little room at the top of the popsicle mold for freezing expansion.
- Place caps on popsicle molds and refrigerate overnight. These pops are good for about 2 weeks in the freezer.
Comments are closed here.