Chill out this summer with a fun, frozen treat! Popsicles are a warm-weather favorite for grown ups and little ones alike, and we’ve got a yummy recipe for Coconut Chia Peach Pops to try!
Serving: Makes 4-6 popsicles depending on popsicle mold size
- 1/2c. Coconut Water
- 3 organic peaches (chopped w/ skins, seeds removed)
- 1Tbs. Chia Seeds
- 1Tbs. Organic Honey (give or take)
- 1c. Organic Coconut Milk
1. Blend chopped peaches and coconut water in a blender or food processor until nicely blended.
2. Pour the blended peaches and coconut water into popsicle molds about 1/2 of the way (leaving room for other mixture) and freeze until somewhat firm. This will be the base of your popsicle.
3. Next you will want to pour your chia seeds into your organic coconut milk. Give them a good stir and let them sit for bit so the chia seeds can soak up the milk. Note: stir every 5 minutes or so to prevent chia seeds from clumping.
4. Add honey to your milk and chia seeds mixture to sweeten your pops. We added about 1Tbs., give or take, so add honey to your desired popsicle sweetness.
5. Pull the formed popsicle molds from freezer and carefully pour coconut milk, honey and chia seed mixture into the molds. You may have left over milk depending on the amount of popsicle molds you have.
6. Lastly place popsicle mold lids or popsicle sticks into the pops and carefully place into your freezer. These will freeze in about 6-8 hours depending on the temperature of your freezer.