The geniuses behind bumGenius have delivered another home run when it comes cloth diapering. The new and improved bumGenius original 5.0 is PERFECT — for my family. Let me explain.
First off, the 5.0 is easier to stuff, thanks to the updated elastic that’s been developed exclusively for cloth diapers. The updated suedecloth adds a bit of stretchiness to the diaper for an improved fit on baby. This is especially helpful if you’ve got a squirmy little one who loves to wiggle their way out of the diaper. The new suedecloth also creates a trimmer fit across your baby’s back, so say goodbye to the bulk!
Now, even though the color doesn’t really affect the functionality of a diaper, I had to get pepper. It’s so bold and bright and really livens up my diaper stash. I know you all, like me, have been waiting for a true red, and pepper delivers.
Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the new 5.0. Cloth diapering just got THAT MUCH easier. You can learn more about the bumGenius 5.0 and all-things new from Cotton Babies here.
bumGenius 5.0 Features:
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth diapers
- Stretchy stay-dry lining is super soft , wicks moisture away from delicate skin, and provides a trim fit
- Waterproof outer cover with insert stopper at waistline prevents leaks
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3×3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
- Pocket accommodates inserts for customized absorbency
- Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert and a one-size insert for your older baby
- Newborn insert works as an overnight booster for older babies or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters
Why do you want to try the bumGenius 5.0?
The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”