Share the Love is a cloth diaper re-distribution program that distributes used cloth diapers to families in need. Share the Love is not-for-profit program of Cotton Babies. All labor is volunteer. All diapers are donated.
Is Share the Love a 501c3?
- This program is not currently set up as a non-profit (501c3), which means diapers that are given to the program are not tax deductible. The program does not accept any monetary donations.
My application was denied. What do I do now?
- Your application could have been denied because diapers were not available to fit your needs or because we don’t have the capacity to meet your needs. You may resubmit your application later to see if diapers are available.
Why haven’t I received a response on my diaper loan application?
- Currently, the need is high. Our program may be at capacity.
Why isn’t there a Share the Love location in my area?
- Share the Love has been centralized to Cotton Babies headquarters in St. Louis and is now contactless. We no longer have host sites in any cities.
Does Share the Love accept diapers in need of repair?
- Share the Love does not accept diapers in need of repair.
I have diapers I want to donate. How do I get in touch with a host?
- Please mail your diapers to Cotton Babies Headquarters using our RMA Process.
Do diapers loaned through Share the Love have to be returned?
- Yes. All diapers distributed through Share the Love should be returned by the child’s third birthday. If the diapers are no longer in use, they can be returned sooner so they can be redistributed to another family in need.
I don’t know anything about cloth diapers. Can I still apply for a cloth diaper loan?
- Of course.
I don’t have a washer and dryer. Is cloth still an option for me?
- As long as basic utilities (water, electricity) are in place, cloth diapers are always an option for any family.
Can I purchase diapers to needy families? How do I know what to buy?
- The Share the Love registry makes it easy to know how to help. Any item listed on the Share the Love registry will help struggling families.
Did we forget something?
- Email email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Want to get involved?
- There are many ways to join Share the Love. You can buy diapers for a family around you, or simply just spread the word about diaper need. Learn more.