We’re excited to unveil a full line of holiday-themed cloth diapers created by work-at-home moms and artisans through our new program, Stashing Through The Snow! Stashing Through The Snow begins today and runs through December 20, giving our customers an opportunity to purchase one-of-a-kind pieces for your holiday diaper collection. For more details on this program, see this blog post.
Little Boppers One-Size Hybrid Fitted features:
- One-Size fits most 7 – 40+ lbs.
- Made with flexible knit fabrics that are soft and stretchy.
- Hip snaps prevent wing droop and keep the rise in place when folded down.
- Quick-dry design features a snap-in two-petal soaker that has two rows of snaps on the bottom, allowing you to position it in the ideal spot for your baby’s needs.
- Outer: Cotton interlock knit print
- Hidden: Polyester fleece
- Inner: Bamboo velour Snap-in
- Soaker Set: Multiple layers of bamboo fleece and cotton sherpa, topped with matching velour.
About Mama Anne Martin
Anne Martin created Little Boppers in April 2003 out of a love of sewing, a desire to work from home, and a passion for cloth diapering. A mama of four and a military wife, Anne has appreciated the portability of a home-based business. She loves everything about running Little Boppers; from sourcing supplies, creating the products, cultivating a web presence, and making the sales, to packing and shipping the orders. And most of all, she values the flexibility her schedule allows.
Anne takes pride in providing top quality diapers and covers and great customer service. She enjoys making custom orders, as well as producing special items for her online shop. Little Boppers has earned the “Customer’s Choice Award Winner” from DiaperPin.com.
Anne was raised in Dallas, Texas, and is a graduate of Southern Methodist University. She currently lives in Harker Heights, Texas with her husband, Doug, and their four daughters. You can also find Little Boppers on Facebook.
Each cloth diaper featured during Stashing through the Snow is a
unique design that is only available in limited quantities only at Cotton Babies, while supplies last.
Help us rejoice about the creations of work-from-home moms and small businesses around the world!