I’m sure I’m not the only parent who has ever cringed at the sight of the high chairs available at my local restaurants. Let’s face it, a baby wipe is certainly not going to cut it when it comes to that level of dried food grime.
At Cotton Babies, we really love the Phil&Ted’s Metoo
high chair. It is great because it allows your child to sit at the table with the rest of the family and eliminates the need to use the often dirty high chairs in restaurants. But, we’ve been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest high chair in the Phil&Ted’s
line, the Lobster High Chair
Amy, our Cotton Babies’ buyer, was really excited as she shared with me the improvements that Phil&Ted’s has added to their popular clamping high chair to make the Lobster better than ever.
The Lobster’s upgrades include:
- A five-point harness for securing baby.
- Pincer-like clamps with rubber trim that protect the table while gripping it securely.
- Full size handle grips for tightening the clamps to the table.
- Dishwasher safe, removable food tray.
- A carry bag, to keep lobster in its shell when not in use.
- Padded seat, which is easy to wipe clean and machine washable.
Weighing just under 4 lbs, the lobster might be lighter than your diaper bag! It is extremely travel-friendly, making it convenient to take to restaurants, on family vacations or to grandma’s house.
Curious about the ways you could use a Phil&Ted’s Lobster high chair? Check out this fun video:
is available in two color combinations for $79.99 with Cotton Babies’ free economy shipping
. While supplies last.