What do moms really want for Christmas? To sleep in and go to the bathroom without toddlers banging on the door. But since that isn’t in the cards for the next few years, here is a list of practical Christmas gifts that any mom will love:
- Reusable water bottle or coffee mug. These are cute, convenient and a great way to stay hydrated. Lifefactory makes durable glass water bottles that are a healthy alternative to plastic.
- Wallet or billfold. Petunia Pickle Bottom carries adorable and affordable wallets to match any bag.
- Hat, scarf or mittens. Every woman loves (and needs) stylish winter accessories. PSST! Insider secret your baby’s favorite aden + anais swaddle doubles as a stylish shaw or scarf for mom.
- House slippers. Keep those feet warm while tucking kids into bed.
- Fruit of the month club. The the gift that gives vitamin A, B, and C all year round AND delivers.
- Glitter flats. A simple staple that brightens up any holiday outfit.
- Makeup. Mascara, new lip gloss or Piggy Paint Nail Polish will make any mom feel glamorous.
- Spa basket. Just because a mom can’t spend the whole day at the spa doesn’t mean she wouldn’t enjoy all the benefits at home. Manicure/pedicure set, loofa, lotions, face mask, aromatherapy bubble bath.
- Teething Necklace or bracelets. Chewbeads come in all colors and are great for any teething baby. Plus, they’re also a stylish accessory for mom.
- Personalized jewelry. Handmade jewelry is unique and affordable. There are tons of websites that make it easy to personalize necklaces, earrings, and bracelets with initials, names or birthstones.
- Coupon for a massage. Nothing is more relaxing than getting out of the house for a little tension release.
- Parenting Magazine. This is a pretty handy gift if you need parenting tips, decorating ideas and yummy recipes.
- Date night basket. We all know moms don’t get much alone time, so create a thoughtful gift by filling a bakert with a gift card to her favorite restaurant and a coupon for babysitting. Include a Tiny Tales Notepad to make babysitting even easier.
- Robe. If you have to get up in the middle of the night for a late feeding, do it in a cozy, warm robe. Personalized Christmas ornament- these are my kid’s favorite ornaments to put on the tree.
- aden + anais dream blanket. Just because.
We all know what moms want for Christmas, but since we can’t exactly put a bow around “me time” hopefully one of these items will hit the spot for the mom in your life. If you’re not sure what to give, Cotton Babies gift certificates are a quick, thoughtful gift.