It’s officially that time of the year… The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, pumpkin spice is everywhere and you can officially break-out all of the sweaters and cardigans! Fall is, hands down, my most favorite time of the year. It’s such a lovely little transition from the warm summer months into the holiday season, so I always try to soak up the amazing weather and take my little one to do some of the fun activities that come with the season!
So far, we’ve already made it to our local Apple Orchard and picked more apples than we could eat… hello homemade applesauce and apple butter! We’ve also managed to make a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and this weekend, we will head to the pumpkin patch!
Aside from all of these fun activities, here’s a few others that we’ve put on our bucket list. We might not get to all of them, but we will certainly try! All of these actives are kid/toddler/preschooler-friendly too, so feel free to incorporate some of them into your fall season!
- Go on a Nature Walk
- Make Fall Treats
- Jump in a Pile of Leaves
- Pick Apples from the Apple Orchard
- See the Full Hunter’s Moon
- Go Trick or Treating With An Adult
- Collect Leaves and Acorns
- Watch Charlie Brown’s It’s The Great Pumpkin and other Fall-Inspired Movies!
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch
- Make S’mores (with an adult present)
- Go on a Fall Camping Trip or Hike
- Read a Book About Fall – There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves is a favorite of ours!
- Go on A Hayride
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze
- Watch a Football Game
- Carve or Paint a Pumpkin
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds (with an adult present)
- Play Outside
- Drink Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider (hot or cold!)
- Give Thanks!
What’s on your Fall Bucket List this year?!