Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday and I have a DIY that’s stylish and fun.
For this DIY I choose a pair of pants for the article of clothing, but you can use a tee, onesie, ect.
What you will need:
- Fabric of your choice
- Heat ‘n Bond or Iron-on Hem Tape (You can find this at any craft store and Walmart)
1. Using the paper, trace and cut out a heart to your desired size.
2. Pin paper heart to fabric and cut out your fabric hearts.
3. Cut small strips of Heat ‘n Bond out and place them on your fabric hearts.
4. Iron Heat ‘n Bond onto your fabric hearts and once cooled, peel off the paper backing. (You can also follow the directions on the back of the Heat ‘n Bond.)
5. Next you will want to place your fabric hearts to the desired area you would like on your article of clothing and iron them on (the Heat ‘n Bond will hold the fabric hearts on!)
6. Lastly, make sure the fabric is secure and you are ready to place them on your little on!