With summer in full swing, many of us are gearing up for those fun summer vacations and weekend trips with the family. Here are a few of our favorite summer staples that you can take anywhere! All of these products are super handy to pack along and will make your trip extra easy!
1. Haba Backpack – Sand toys are a must for any beach vacation — or really any vacation as a matter of fact. These are even great to take along on trips to the park!
2. Lunchskins Reusable Sandwich Bags – We love these so much that even my husband packs his lunch in them! They are eco-friendly and so handy to have on hand. No more expensive one-time-use plastic bags!
3. Sakura Bloom Linen Carrier – If you are looking for a lightweight carrier that is cool during the summer months, a Sakura Bloom ring sling is the answer. It’s light, stylish, and perfect for you and your little one!
4. Lifefactory Glass Storage Containers – These glass storage containers are another favorite of ours! They store things so nicely and are great to throw in a diaper bag!
5. iPlay Swimwear – iPlay is hands down my favorite swimwear for little ones! The built-in swim diaper and UPF 50+ fabric are lifesavers! They also come in a variety of fun prints!
6. Safe Sippy Cups – The Safe Sippy2 is the mother of all sippy cups! This sippy cup goes from sippy to straw and is ideal for a growing babe!
7. California Baby Products – I always keep California Baby Calming and Healing Spray, Sunscreen, and Bug Repellent in my bag at all times. These products work and smell so nice! Great for the whole family!
8. Sunnylife Beach Sounds Radio – A trip to the beach wouldn’t be complete without a fun radio to listen to! This fun Sunnylife Beach Sounds Radio is perfect for the beach.
9. Swim Diapers – These are great to have on hand instead of using nasty disposable ones! Simply wash these out after a day of swimming and you are good to go!
10. Bucket Hats – Aside from sunscreen, it is always important to put a hat on your little one when out in the sun! iPlay makes practical UV protectant hats that are easy to clean as well!
11. Rash Guards – These are great for boys and girls and will protect your little one from the sun’s harmful rays! I always have a rash guard on my little guy and even put them on him on days that we aren’t necessarily swimming, but spending in the sun.
12. Umbrella – Umbrellas aren’t just for the rain! When we head to Disneyland, I always pack an umbrella to keep my little one cool and out of the sun!
Comments are closed here.