I don’t know about you, but I love buying baby shower gifts! Buying for a fellow cloth diapering mom-to-be can be easy (and fun) because it gives you a reason to #buyallthediapers! But what do you buy from your favorite cloth diaper retailer for the mama that doesn’t want to cloth diaper? Here are a few super affordable gift ideas!
- A Wet Bag. Most mom-to-be’s don’t think of this, but wet bags can be handy even if they’re not cloth diapering! They can be a lifesaver in extreme situations, such as “poopsplosions” when you’re out and about with baby.
- JuJuBe Be Quick Bag. This is one of my favorite things from JuJuBe. It’s super versatile – Not only can it help to organize your diaper bag by storing those loose, smaller items that may get lost at the bottom of the bag, but can also be used as a simple wristlet on those occasional date nights.
- Swaddle Blankets. Every baby needs a good swaddle blanket! And swaddle blankets are the kind of gift that can be used well into toddlerhood. It can be used to swaddle baby (of course), a cover on the floor for tummy time, a stroller blanket, a nursing cover and more. The possibilities are endless!
- This gift may seem a little silly, but it was my favorite gifts from my baby shower and has become one of my most-used products since baby has arrived: The Boon Grass Drying Rack! Not only is it an adorable accessory in the kitchen, but also makes washing bottles that much easier. The best part about this handy drying rack is that it can be used for more than just bottles, so theoretically speaking, I can use it even after the baby phase.
- Prefolds, believe it or not, is another perfect gift for any mama-to-be! Most of us cloth diaper parents know them as the absorbency component with our cloth diaper covers, but another great use for them is a burp cloth.
- Mama/Baby Jewelry is also a great idea! Most commonly known as “nursing or teething jewelry,” these silicone necklaces and bangles have multiple uses. Not only do they help sooth baby’s sore gums through the teething stage and keep baby distracted and happy while nursing, but also keep mama looking stylish while out and about with baby. I use mine on a daily basis because Jackson likes to pinch my skin while nursing. If mom isn’t nursing, it will also be helpful while babywearing or while simply holding baby!
- Maybe you just want to give mama-to-be something just for her? Postpartum can be full of surprises – especially with the first baby. Why not pamper her with some Earth Mama Angel Baby products? From my personal experience, I HIGHLY recommend the New Mama Bottom Spray and the Nipple Butter.
- Want to go as eco-friendly as possible? Use the wet bag or JuJuBe bag as the baby shower gift bag! This will help to minimize the amount of trash. To make things even more simple, give the mama-to-be a Cotton Babies Gift Certificate. There is something there for literally any family preparing for their new addition!